Thursday, May 5, 2011

We Have a Winner


Happy Cinco De Mayo!! I hope everyone had a wonderful day! I know we sure did. Today was Anthony's birthday. He was so excited. He got up really early and was just smiling the whole morning. When he got home we ate at Hibachi and it was fantastic. Then came the presents. It is a tradition in our house to wrap presents in box after box after box. This year I ran out of boxes, but remembered that I had bought some stockings (of course to put sight words in for the kids to pull out and practice next December haha) so I pulled those out, stuck the presents inside them and wrapped and then did it again and again. Overall, it was exciting and we are looking forward to a relaxing weekend and watching the final episode of Suite Life on Deck. Anyway, I think the highlight of his night was hitting the random number generator to pick the winner. So, without making anyone wait any longer........



Heather email me your choices and I will email them to you!! Congrats!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Heather said...

I am SOOOOO excited. You just made my day. I have been busy screening for next year's kindergarten class today and am so excited to be moving from third to kindergarten next year. Hooray! I will email you later tonight- I just bought a couple of your units the other night!

Kinderglynn said...

Congrats!! You are going to love Kindergarten. Let me know if I can ever help you in any way!!!
Donna