Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Back from Splash


Wow, what an amazing time I had at Splash. This was the second year I have been able to present at the conference and I love every minute of it. The sessions I attended were fabulous and I am so excited to try out all the new things this year. They sure do everything BIGGER in Texas!! I want to say thank you for all the kind emails and comments that people have sent me.

Congratulations!

The winners of the $10 gift card to my TPT store are: Karen M from Kansas and Kim H from Texas. These two lucky teachers will get their choice of several products from my store. Thanks to all that attended my “Spice Up Your Classroom with Some Nacho Ordinary Activities" presentation at this festive Frog Street conference. And thank you to ESGI for hosting this giveaway!

As you are getting ready to go back to school don't forget that ESGI makes one-on-one assessments easier and three times faster!


I am always looking for cute things to buy the kids when I am away from home. What better to bring home to my 7 year old than Fanny the Frog. She LOVED it. She has started her own series with Fanny now. Check it out below.

Ashley inspired me to create these worksheets to go with the letter B. Click here to get them for free. Please remember to leave feedback!









9 comments:

kinderpond said...

Love these!!!


Jennifer

Rene said...

I must have done something wrong. I couldn't get them to download from TPT. I clicked on it and it took me back to the same page. Maybe the link is not working. I will try again in the morning. Thank you for sharing these. I always love your creations!!!

Rene
renetowens at sbcglobal dot net

Elizabeth Polston said...

I also had a problem when trying to download, it just keeps popping back to the same page without letting you download. :( There must be a glitch.

Jess said...

Same thing happened to me this morning. I know I'm going to love Benjamin Bunny! :)

Amanda said...

Hope you had fun at Splash! :) Your little girl is so precious! She looks like a mini-you!

Amanda
http://www.oneextradegree.bogspot.com

Kinderglynn said...

It is up and working now. I am not sure why it wasn't working before, but I uploaded it again and all seems to be well! LOL
Sorry about that!
Donna

Annie Moffatt said...

What a cute little honey you have!!!

Unknown said...

So cute! Thank you for sharing!

Darlene said...

So stinkin' cute!!! Thanks for sharing!!!