Friday, May 18, 2012

Kindergarten Kids Graduation Glyphs Coming Soon!


I am sorry I have not been around. I have had some personal issues as well as my new obsession of rescuing dogs. LOL I wanted to do something really special for my class and something cute to hang in the hallway for graduation. I love to make things educational and my kids love glyphs so here is my new creation:

Kindergarten Kids Graduation Glyphs (plus some extras)

That is a really long title so if you have any cute suggestions let me know! I will be posting it this weekend and having a sale on it so be on the lookout. Hope everyone is having a great end of the year. 15 more days for me!



I have so many cute photos to post of all my fabulous bloggy friends who have created such fantastic units. I want to show everyone how cute they all turned out. Be on the look out for those too!
Photobucket

10 comments:

Christie said...

Those look adorable! Love it!
Christie :)
First Grade Fever

Becky said...

So stinkin cute!!!
Becky
Teaching, Learning, & Loving

Sarah Paul said...

LOVE these!!!
Sarah
Sarah's First Grade Snippets

Lisa R. said...

These are absolutely precious!

Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Mary said...

I can't wait! I want to make these so so bad!
Sharing Kindergarten

Primary Possibilities said...

We are your newest follower! :) Come visit us for some freebies! LOVE THIS IDEA! :)

http://primarypossibilities.blogspot.com/

Freshwater’s Firsties said...

ADORABLE!!! What about Graduation Kid Glyphs. This could be used for Pre K or Kindergarten. I love them Donna!!! They are precious!!

Lisa said...

The glyphs are so cute! I'm your newest follower and so glad I found your blog. Come visit my "new" blog: teachingkindergartenkiddos.blogspot.com

~ Lisa

rs gold said...

The glyphs are so cute! I'm your newest follower and so glad I found your blog. Come visit my "new" blog: tGold On Runescape

sleseth said...

her latest blog look at here check out here best site see this website Read More Here