Sunday, December 9, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things

I can not believe how quickly Christmas is approaching.  I am not ready at all.  As many of you know, my mom is still not doing very well and has been in and out of the hospital and nursing home for several months now.  It has been devastating to my family and my father.  I am praying so badly for a Christmas Miracle.  If it could happen, I know that this is certainly the time when it would.  Do I sound foolish if I say, "I do believe."  No matter what, I hope she always knows how much I love her and appreciate all the things that she has always done for me and anything that I can I would not hesitate to always put her first during this time.  

On my teaching side, my kinders have been busy doing so many things and I really need to get some pictures of it up soon.  

My December Success Kit is finished and I hope you are able to use it.  Here are some pictures from the kit:  Click on any of the pictures to take you there.








I have also been so lucky to find such wonderful resources during the cyber sale and lately I have found two more that have really made my planning easier.  These resources are great for RTI and my kids love them.
The first one is from Latoya Reed from Flying into First  and she has these wonderful word family packs in her store that are just great for my kiddos.  You can even try one out for free and you will fall in love with them.  
Click on the link to take you to her free -at one and I know you will be hooked. 


She also has them in bundles.  Check out her other things in her store.  You will love it.  She has so many freebies!! My kids loved her Tacky Holiday Sweater Glyph.  It is a freebie.  They thought it was hysterical.  You have got to head on over and see this store.  You will instantly become a stalker!  LOL

My Amazing and Complete Word Centers and Small Group Instruction would compliment these really nicely.

Also

Sarah Shelton from Kindergarten Korner has the most incredible Letter Packs.  


These are wonderful resources to keep your little ones engaged in learning while having fun at the same time.  Also check out her Christmas packs. 
 I have her 
and it is great!    

I hope I have introduced you to two new fabulous bloggers and TPT stores. I am so glad I found them too.    

Enjoy the holiday season and if you are looking for some great math activities to keep your little ones busy, don't forget to check these out:
Click on the pictures to learn more:


 Check out this Roll a Santa Freebie!  Your kids will Love it!






I also have so many Holiday Emergent Readers and other activities such as cute Gingerbread Graphs, Elf Glyphs, Reindeer Glyphs, Roll a Train, Roll an Elf, Roll a Snowman, Holiday Math Activities, Santa Loves Math,  Holiday Patterns, Math and Literacy Game Boards, My Polar Express Unit,  and so many more.  Once you go to my store, click on the link to the left that says Christmas.  Enjoy!!


Photobucket

3 comments:

We Teach Like A Rockstar said...

Sorry to hear about your mom. Positive prayers your way! Your December Success Kit is on my wish list! Amber ~ Kindergarten Rocks Blog

Mrs. Reed said...

I so love this blog post Donna! Thanks so much!
Latoya

Kinderaffe said...

Your personal story about your parents is touching. They are very lucky to have you. Will think good thoughts for you and your family.

Thanks for the great links to awesome packets.

Happy New Year.

Sara