Monday, January 14, 2013

Winter Success Kit

Sorry that this is so short.  I have got to get a good night rest.  It took me longer than anticipated to get this unit done, but I absolutely LOVE it.  My kids have been so excited doing these activities.  TPT finally decided to cooperate with me so it is up and ready to go.  351 pages with a lot of differentiated recording sheets and activities to go with them.  I love having the variety and it really helps my kids all feel successful.  Enjoy!
Click on any of the pictures to check it out.



Yvonnee said...

Looks Great! Thanks for sharing.

FirstGradeBlueSkies (Jennifer) said...

Looks like a great pack!!
First Grade Blue Skies

FirstGradeBlueSkies (Jennifer) said...

I shared your pack on my blog!

My kids enjoyed it!
First Grade Blue SKies