Sunday, July 27, 2014

Back to School Blues

Are you having the Back to School Blues?

Let me try and help and make you smile.
Well, the girls and I at Freebielicious are trying to make it a little easier for you.  All of our stores will be 20% off July 27th and 28th.  Stock up and start preparing for all the fun things that you know you love to do with your little ones.  The end of summer is no fun for anyone.  Looking back over the summer, I am so grateful for the time I have been able to spend with my family and really getting to know my neighbors that live behind us.  What wonderful people.  Now I am sure they will think I have moved away as most of winter I never leave my house. haha  



We need to remember as hard as it is for us to get into the swing of things and form a routine, it is even harder for the kids.  Plus we all know they have their own way of thinking...........


So if you are in need of some ideas to start your year off great check out these from my store:


(click on the picture to see more)




           



             


As many of you know, my life has been a bit chaotic the last year or so with my mom being ill.  I want to thank you for all your support and let you know that I have started to create again and have some things in the works so stay tuned for some new items! I hope you all had a great summer and let's just say....... I am not done trying to make you happy...... not just yet.  There will be more exciting things that are in the short future.  



Photobucket

No comments: