Monday, October 27, 2014


Fall is upon us and that means it's time for some Teaching Trick & Treating!



That's right - I have teamed up with my Freebielicious friends again to share some 
teaching tricks and special free treats for you!  

Here is a fun trick for you to do:
Do you want to be able to quickly scan your pile of homework in the morning to see who still needs to hand it in or who forgot it at home?  Well, a wonderful teacher in my district shared this fabulous and easy trick with me and I LOVE IT.  All you do is have a basket with wooden clothes pins  clipped along the sides of it.   Each clothes pin has a number on it.  Every child is assigned a number and when they come in to class in the morning, they take their clothes pin clip it to the top of their homework and put their homework in the bin!  How great is that?  I can quickly see who has handed in their work and who has not.  
Thank you so much Karla Teoli for sharing this time saving tip with me!  




Now for your treat!

This freebie will help your little ones review their numbers to 10.  Who doesn't love football?  So let them cheer and match the numbers to tally marks, dice, ten frames and fingers.  It is a great game to play in a pocket chart, or a matching game or even play WAR with it.  The possibilities are endless and waiting for you and your class to have fun with it.  
Enjoy!




Hop along to the next Freebielicious friend to see what their Trick & Treat is!

Photobucket








Photobucket

6 comments:

Cupcake said...

Love the freebie! Thank you!
❤Teri
A Cupcake for the Teacher

Miss Kindergarten said...

Such a smart idea!!!

Anonymous said...

My kids will love this!!
Live Love Laugh Everyday In Kindergarten

Michelle Griffo said...

I LOVE your tip and freebie!!!

Melanie @ Life's Sweet Words said...

Oh my goodness!! Such acute freebie!! I love it! Great site :) Thank you!
I am hosting a Fall giveaway for teachers if you would like to check it out.

Leslie said...

Great tip! Could work with kinders names' if we made new clips every year (or I'd probably just make teeny tiny labels to glue on)
-Leslie
TeachJunkie.com
KindergartenWorks.com