Tuesday, August 9, 2011

ESGI Winner


Where is all the time going? I am desperately trying to do everything I have not yet accomplished (fun wise that is) in the next few weeks. Sorry for the delay in posting the winner of the ESGI Free Year subscription. And the winner is.........................

If you did not win, don't be sad because you can still take advantage of their FREE 60 day trial and use the code 1006 for a BIG discount! This truly is the best assessment and time saving for my classroom. I feel like with all the testing we are accountable that it has cut my testing time in half and has given me the time to do what I really need to do ...... TEACH. And I love that after I test, all I have to do is click a button and it prints the letter out to my parents to keep them informed on what their child was tested on and what they need more work on. I will never go back to paper and pencil again! Congratulations Kristen!

Click here to learn more about ESGI!

Photobucket

No comments: