Saturday, October 6, 2012

Product Swap Awesomeness!!!





Wow, I was so excited back in September to find such a wonderful homework packet for my Kinders.  I was even more excited in October to be paired up with Erin Eberhart from Eberhart's Explorers to do a product swap.  I previewed her October Homework Packet and I was totally jumping for joy.  I LOVE it.  It is so engaging and fun for the children.  There are 4 different choices for each week.  

Choice 1 allows the students to complete an activity every day of the week.  
Choice 2 allows the students to complete a certain amount of activities (you choose the amount) for each week.
Choice 3 allows the students to complete 5 activities of their choice each week.
Choice 4 is a blank weekly form for you to fill out to meet the needs of your students.

I absolutely love the family project.  It is called Pumpkins on Parade.  When the children finish their pumpkins I will post the pictures.  I just know they are going to turn out adorable.  It is a spin on the boring old book reports.  The kids will recreate their pumpkin into their favorite book character.  I am thinking I may have a lot of Pete the Cat pumpkins.  LOL  She even includes awards that can be handed out!  There is so much in this packet.  Math, Reading, Sight Words.   It is the total package.   My kids love the label it pictures.  

This is the second packet in a series that will be created.  I can tell you now, I am buying ALL of them!






Click here to see more!

If you like what you see check out Erin's TPT store Here!
Become a follower of her blog:  Eberhart's Explorers

Thank you so much Erin for all the great products you make.  You totally rock!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Jessica Ann Stanford said...

LOVE this!!! Thanks for joining for the swap :) I hope you'll sign up for the next!

Blessings,
Jessica
✏ Mrs. Stanford's Class ✏
Enter Product Swap #3

Adventures of Afterschool said...

I must say, this is the first time I've seen a homework creation in the blog world! And I LOVE it!!!

I am your newest follower! Come visit me at www.AisforAfterschool.blogspot.com

-Jenelle

Karen said...

I would love to win the Morning Math work packet. It would be perfect for my k class. I followed your blog and store and mrs. Stafford's blog and realized I teach very close to her school in Ohio!
I hope I win!
Karen. Strawser@sbcglobal.net