Sunday, October 28, 2012

Zombie Numbers, Storm and Prayers

Hello Everyone,
I am making a quick post because I promised to have my Zombie Numbers up this weekend.  

You can find them here:












Everyone who is about to be hit with the storm or has already been hit, stay safe and prayers are being sent for all of you.

Also, on a personal note if you can keep my mom in your prayers.  She is having a very difficult time right now and we really do not know what is going on and some days are touch and go.  She fractured her hip in the end of August and since then her health has just declined horribly.  It was definitely something that took us all by surprise and we were not ready for it.  I know I am very lucky to still have both my parents and I appreciate that every day.  It is just a very difficult time with all the ups and downs and not knowing.  

Well, thanks for all you do and most of all supporting and listening to me.  Keeping my fingers crossed for the next few days!  (in all aspects)

Donna


Photobucket

10 comments:

Heather said...

Prayers for your mom and all in the path of Hurricane Sandy!

Heather (heathernnance@yahoo.com)

Kristen said...

Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

((hugs)) for your mom!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Pettit said...

I'm so sorry about your mom! I will be praying for her and for you! I live in the path of Sandy! So worried...thanks for keeping us in your thoughts!

Lyn Goff said...

Hi Donna, Even though I've never met you I think of you every time I drive through Delaware (we keep our sailboat on the C&D canal so its pretty often) You were one of the first blogs I started following, my first TpT purchase and you left the first comment on my blog (so you are sort of a hero in my book :). I'm so sorry about your mom. My Mom fell while gardening and there was a precipitous change in her health (both physical and mental) that seemed so out of proportion to the knee injury. I am sure you are balancing so much right now and I know it can be overwhelming. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Take care of yourself too.
Lyn
Mrs. Goff's Pre-K Tales

Kreative in Kinder said...

Donna,
I love these centers. Prayers going up for all circumstances. Love and virtual hugs to you friend!!
<>< Crystal

Christy said...

I will be praying for your mom!

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Psalm 46:1

Christy :)
Mrs. Christy’s Leaping Loopers

Karyn said...

Prayers for your mom and hugs for you Donna!

œKaryn
A is for Apple B is for Blog
Kideducator@comcast.net

Kinderglynn said...

Thank you everyone. You all are wonderful!
D