Friday, January 3, 2014

Winner & Cool Site


Congratulations Abby!  
I will be in contact with you soon.  

Now, on to my New Year's Resolution.  Well, I'm trying.  LOL  But I did find this great website that has meals you can pre-make and then put them in your crock pot.  How cool is that?  She has 10 Easy Crock Pot Freezer Meals!  Meals that are made, you don't have to think about it and no running to the grocery store because you have forgotten an ingredient. I love it. 

 Check out her site here:




I wanted to share with you my latest creation.  


Includes Fact Families, Number Bonds, Commutative Property games.  

We are having a snow day today so I am going to be productive and get some cleaning done and maybe even take the Christmas tree down!  How many of you still have your Christmas tree up?  What do you do on snow days?  I might, just might go outside.  As many of you know, I do not like cold weather and since it is extremely cold here today I may just watch from inside but if I can find my hat and gloves maybe I will use that hill in our backyard for some sledding.  I will keep you posted!  

Photobucket

1 comment:

Stephanie Schuler said...

You can't go wrong with a crock pot! I love any recipes where you can throw everything together and forget about it for a few hours!