Friday, June 24, 2011

Blog Stalking Party

Click here to join the party!

Click here to become a follower!

What a wonderful idea. Go over to Clutter Free Classroom to find some new awesome blogs that you not have known about. What a cute Linky Party! Also, if you have not become a follower of Mrs. Johnson's blog, Wild About Kindergarten please do so. She is only 4 away from 100. How exciting it is to have more followers and friends. I love that everyone is so open and sharing of their ideas. Blogging is the Best!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my GOODNESS! You are a doll! Thank you so much for featuring my blog, you are the absolute sweetest :) Have a great weekend!

creature teacher said...

Hey there lady! Thanks for setting your blog up for mobile phone browsing. Talk to you soon!

Kinderglynn said...

It is?????? Or are you kidding me? I am not that Tech Savy. Actually Jennifer from Kinderpond originally set up my entire blog for me. LOL
Donna