Wednesday, June 8, 2011

End of Year

I saw the cutest idea over at Eighteen25 and it reminded me of a Candy Gram that my kids and I made for my husband a very long time ago. It had to be atleast over 7 plus years because Ashley was not born yet. Now I feel old. :) But anyway, I love it so I recreated it and I am sending it in with my kids tomorrow for their teachers. We had such wonderful teachers this year. I am so glad that my kids were blessed with caring, patient and creative teachers. Thank you so much Ms. Odwyer and Dr. Townsend!





If you would like a copy of the insert click here. I had to change a few things because I could not find the candy bars! I bought my cans at Michael's Craft Store.

Photobucket

9 comments:

Jodi said...

Very cute!

Jodi
www.fun-in-first.blogspot.com

kinderpond said...

I make memory cans for my friends new babies :) I just made one this week!

http://jenstampingpad.blogspot.com/search/label/baby%20paint%20can


Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!! Thanks for sharing!

The Lesson Plan Diva- Teacher Resources said...

This is so cute! I saw this done once for one of my fellow teachers but it was on a poster board! Yours is awesome!! Thanks!

Lesson Plan Diva

Kinderglynn said...

I love your baby ones. How adorable!!
We had done it once for my husband on poster board too. I was trying to scan the pix in, but my printer and computer were not getting along. I will have to try again. I just thought how adorable and different!!

mikey said...

So cute...what a great idea!!!

RainbowsWithinReach said...

I learned of your blog through the top 50 list.
What an awesome recognition. Congrats!

I'm an author/illustrator of picture books w a blog of my travels, beginning to learn how to circulate it to a wider audience of teachers.

Thanks for the great example!

Erica Bohrer said...

This is awesome! I would love getting this gift.
Erica Bohrer's First Grade

Kinderglynn said...

Thanks Erica, It was fun to make.

Debbie, thanks for leaving me a comment. I really enjoyed looking at your blog also. I am now a follower. I hope to read more!!
Donna