Sunday, June 19, 2011

Number Books 1-10 and a Sale Today Only!

I just uploaded my Number Books from 1-10. They are half price for a limited time and I added an additional 10% off just for the rest of today.
(ends at midnight tonight)
Normally 20.00 now on sale for 9.00. Don't miss out. I also did it for the Number Books 11-20. Enjoy!

Click here for Number Books 1-10

Click here for Number Books 11-20

The first two people to spend 5.00 or more in my TPT store from this moment on will receive this for FREE! Just leave me a comment what you bought.
(not good on any prior purchases to this posting sorry)




<span class=Photobucket">

6 comments:

Katie Smith said...

Buying mixed funny sentences, speedy race and Tooth Fairy loves math and literacy!

Sarah said...

Purchased SF Unit 3 and 4 Chart Sentences!

sarah.marcum@gmail.com

Katie Smith said...

Oh! my email is katieds@cox.net
Yay! I am so excited! I just checked out Tooth fairy unit and I am so excited! My firsties will love reviewing with this!!!! And I am super excited about using the number books with my son this summer@!!! YEEEEHAAAWW!

Kinderglynn said...

Thanks Ladies, I will be sending them now! Enjoy!! Congrats!

Unknown said...

I bought both sets today! Thank you for adding them! :)

Tanya Solano said...

.....as the saying goes....a day (or four in my case) late, and a dollar short. But I don't mind, these little puppies are so good I don't mind paying for them! Thanks a million, you are wonderful!!!

www.mssolanoskindergarten.blogspot.com