Sunday, June 12, 2011

New Literacy Centers

2 more teacher days and then SUMMER vacation! I really do not believe teachers take a vacation because once summer hits we look at it as a time to revamp for the next year. I am so grateful to my friend Jennifer from Kinderpond for teaching me about blogging and setting me up with a blog. I love my template from Kristen from First Grade Teaching. She makes the most adorable blog designs and I can't wait to switch this one out with the other one I bought from her. I just love her colors!! Anyway, inservice all day tomorrow and then check out on Tuesday. I am so excited. I should be looking to see where I am suppose to be tomorrow morning, but instead I uploaded these fun literacy centers. (this was so much more fun!) My good friend Jen usually tells me where we are suppose to be and what we are suppose to hand in. She keeps me on track, although she just had a baby in April so I have been on my own. (why it is 11:45 and I have NO idea where I am suppose to be at 8:00 in the morning) Her baby is adorable though so I will let her slide. :) Well, here are my two new centers. Hope you like them!
Click Here and Here:


Click Here

Click Here

Photobucket

6 comments:

Kreative in Kinder said...

So cute! Where did you find the "Roll a.." font? I love how colorful it is. :) How long have you been creating stuff and selling on TPT? Since I am new to all of this blogging and TPT, I am curious. I am thinking about redesinging my blog this summer but not quite sure how to do it but I am sure I will figure it out, lol. I think I am going to Splash so maybe I will see you there! :)
~Crystal
www.kreativeinkinder@blogspot.com

kinderpond said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kinderpond said...

That made me tear up :(

You are such a great friend :)

Jennifer

Chrissy said...

Happy summer vacation!! I've been out since May 27 --I go back August 8-- and I cannot stop tweaking my files, plans, etc! I must.stop.working. :-)

Thank you for posting the new products!

ReadWriteSing

Kinderglynn said...

Jennifer, you totally rock and I love you for all you do!

Chrissy, Enjoy (easier said than done right!) If there is anything I can do to help, just let me know. you have to have time for yourself too. August 8 is really early to go back. Although, May 27 sounds great to get out. Are the kids ready to go back that early?

Anonymous said...

I love your ideas! Thank you so much for sharing! I am also your TPT follower. What did we do before blogs and TPT?!
Tammy
Live Love Laugh Everyday In Kindergarten